Friday, March 6, 2009

New Surgery date

Well, I am sure most of you know Addison didn't get to have surgery. We had all the arrangements made with school, lessons, preschool, but it was a no go. We got up real early and headed to the hospital. Addison had a little cough but, I didn't think much about it. We got all checked in Addison had her hospital PJ's on and then she coughed . It didn't take the nurse very long to take her temp. She looked at me shaking her head saying "she has a temperature and they won't do surgery so, I will go tell the Dr." Well, her temp was only 100.3 so when the nurse left the room I was digging in my purse for my wet wipes so I could start rubbing Addison's head down. We went with the Dr's. orders and came home. He said because it was such a long surgery and he was putting pins in her feet he wanted her to be completely healthy. We have rescheduled for April 24th. I really didn't want it this late in the Spring because she will be in casts for 6 weeks but, she will still have most of her summer left. So now we need to rearrange our arrangements.

1 comment:

  1. I received a comment from your daugher, I believe on my blog about adoption. Have her email me at crfleck at hotmail dot com for more information!!!

    ReplyDelete