Monday, January 19, 2009

Addison's Birthday Tea Party

I am not a big birthday person that goes all out for their kids birthday so Sydney (my grand daughter) came over and the girls had a Tea Party. I went to Goodwill and bought some clothes and a teapot and just like that we had a Tea Party. Addison and Ali had so much fun helping me set it up. They were so excited to get dressed up. They tried on what they were going to wear the night before and when the girls woke up the next morning Ali said, "Wake up Addison, today is your Tea Party". I also bought each of the girls a little purse filled with makeup and perfume (love the dollar tree). We put all the clothes and hats in there toy room so they could pretend that they were going shopping and pick out what they were going to wear. The only thing that I wish I would have done was changed the menu. I only planned this the day before her party so I had already bought stuff to make pizza. If I had it to do over again I would have had little finger food, but it didn't make any difference to the girls, they had a ball and got to pour tea from there Tea Pot and drink punch from wine glasses.


Here's our table before the guest arrived

Three little diva's

Hello darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"Sydney did you hear what Ali said about You"



"No, I didn't say anything Sydney"

The Purse Cake

Addison was being a little diva in this picture. She had candles
that kept lighting and Ali was helping her blow them out and
she didn't like that
We made picture frames with old vintage buttons and I printed
a picture of them dressed up to put in their frame.


Addison pouring her a cup of Tea
This picture speaks for it's self











1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday party. I will have to remember that for LiAnne this fall!

    Starla

    ReplyDelete