Friday, January 16, 2009

The DS Dilemma

I am sure everyone reading this knows what a DS is. Well, maybe not because I only realized what they were a few months ago. I knew my Grandsons had them but, I was not sure what they were. It didn't take Addison very long here in the states to know what a DS was and know that she wanted one. She wanted one in the worse way for Christmas. Now ,they are a little expensive and the games that go with them are also expensive. Ali also wanted a DS for Christmas but, I didn't feel she was ready for one yet so V-tech makes a hand held game that I thought I would be able to pass off as a DS for 4 years olds. Well, that plan only worked for a couple of weeks when Ali got to following Addison around begging to play her DS. It was non stop everyday begging and begging. Addison was so good letting Ali play the DS but, I was a nervous wreck because I was afraid that Ali would break it and Addison would be devastated. When I would tell Ali to go play with her 4 year old DS she told me that it was Daddy's DS. Daddy made out with Ali's misfortunes from Christmas. He now has a V-tech and Spongebob operation game that Ali was terrified of. HA! So the moral of this post is we have spoiled girls and Ali has her own DS. I don't know who was more excited about Ali getting a DS Ali or Addison because she doesn't need to share anymore.



Ali fell aleep playing Addison's Ds while she was at school
laying across the bar
Addison is now home from school and Ali just gets to watch and
wish

Life is pretty good . Addison, Ali and Daddy now
have a DS




1 comment:

  1. They are both just too cute! And, not everyone knows what a ds is....not me at least. I guess that comes with not living in the US and not keeping up on new gizmos!

    Blessings, Starla

    ReplyDelete